Welcome everyone from ICLW! This is my little corner of the internet and I invite you to look around and stay for a while.
I'm April. I'm married to P. I have an 11 year old step-daughter, The Young'un. We have been trying to add to our family since 2007. We've recently begun seeing Dr. Cool, whom I kicked in the head at my HSG. I've also been avoiding the office for the last 2 months because of various things in life that have interferred, like work, vacation, and a general unhappiness that's hit me the last month or so. I attribute the unhappiness to lots of friends having babies and us well, not.
10 things about me
1. I crochet. I've recently begun experimenting with lace weight yarn.
2. I have dogs, 3 of them to be exact. The smallest is 45 lbs and the largest is 80lbs.
3. I hate to dust. Detest it actually. I'll take extra turns at loading the dishwasher to get out of dusting.
4. It's the same thing with vacuuming.
5. I love to bake and I'm happy that fall is coming quickly so that I can start baking again.
6. I'm tempted to put out my Halloween decorations already.
7. My favorite musical is "Phantom of the Opera" and I finally saw it this past weekend.
8. My favorite TV shows are "How I Met Your Mother", "NCIS", "Glee", and "House". I watch two of those online each week because they all have the same time slots on the days they air.
9. I love to read and have been going through at least 1 book a week for years. Usually it's two or more.
10. My favorite day of the week is Saturday, even though it tends to be the busiest day of the week.
So there you have it. Welcome and please come back and visit again!
1 hour ago