Or how I'll get some of the things rattling around in my head out.
1. I have having an ear infection. And I've had this one for a month!!! I keep going back to the ear doctor and he vacuums (yes, vacuums) my ear out, gives me antibiotic drops, and asks to see me again next week. Add in the fact this thing has caused my ear drum to rupture and caused some hearing loss and it adds up to a miserable month.
2. The Young'un brought home a cold when she was at our house this past weekend. Now P and I are both dealing with our own versions of it. So now I have a sick husband who thinks he's dying while I've got the same cold plus the above mentioned ear infection and am still going about life as normal.
3. I've not been very motivated and as such I have several projects at home that are just sitting there and staring at me every evening.
4. My car needs an oil change and I haven't found the time to drop it off yet.
5. I don't know if I'm thrilled over the conception story line for "How I Met Your Mother" this season. It would have been bad enough if they had gotten pregnant right away, but if this turns into an infertility story line, I shudder at what all they will screw up.
6. ICLW was wonderful this month and I made Iron Commentor!
5 hours ago