Monday, June 14, 2010

HSG and other ramblings

Last week I had the dreaded HSG and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Yes, it was uncomfortable, but it wasn't painful. And in true me fashion, I managed to kick Dr. Cool in the head when he told me he was done. Smooth, right? Now all I have left for my initial testing is CD 21 blood work next week.

In other news, one of my dear friends has announce her pregnancy at 6 weeks along. I am thrilled for her as she and her husband have been trying for about a year. However, the niggling little spark of jealousy had to rear it's ugly head again. But I have decided I'm making her a nice yellow bib with a ducky button on it to give to her when I see her at the end of this month. And she's already dubbing me Auntie April which does amuse me as she knows I'll spoil her baby as much as she'll let me.

2 comments:

The Hopeful Elephant said...

((((HUGGING YOU BIG TIME))))

That's all.

MWAH.

Liz said...

So sounds like the HSG was all clear, which is great.

And I totally get managing to be happy for a pregnant friend and at the same time jealous. I always over-compensate!