Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CD3 / RE visit

Today was the day. Today we made the first step and I saw Dr. Cool. He seemed very nice. He answered my questions, asked many of me, and then sent me for CD3 blood work and a date with the amazing dildo-cam. Not exactly the highlight of the visit, but at least he's being pro-active.

His initial thought is that my gynecologist was wrong and that I'm not anovulatory. He's not sure what the problem is yet, but he doesn't suspect anovulation or PCOS because I have regular periods. We'll know more after these initial results come back and after my HSG next Wed. Work is going to love me. I'm off for a week and then need to take half a day on Wed. for a test. I can hear the questions already.

But overall, it went well. I liked the doctor, I liked the staff, and it's not too far from where I work so getting to bloodwork and testing won't be as difficult as it could be. Next step, the HSG and P's SA. He's not thrilled about doing another one for this, but he understands why it needs done.

More news once I have some results.

No comments: