Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's Friday, there are very few people at work, and I'm contemplating skipping out a few minutes early. Granted, I'd rather skip out a lot of minutes early on a nice sunny June day, but I figure that doesn't exactly show great enthusiasm for my job a really good work ethic. Yes, I know blogging while at work doesn't either, but it's lunch time!

There is nothing to report from Dr. Cool. No calls about wonky bloodwork. No requests to come back and be shot full of radioactive dye. Just waiting until the 7th when I go in for the appointment and hoping against all hope that he doesn't put me back on clomid. I really don't think either my husband or I can take me on it again. Right now I'm just waiting on day 1 to arrive. It should be Sunday at the latest.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful summer afternoon. Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Amaprincess said...

Have a wonderful weekend!! Mine will be filled with ultrasounds, bloodwork and injections! Sounds like a party huh?