Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

For this, my 100th post, I want to thank all those who have served in the military. Thank you to those who have helped to protect my freedom. Thank you to the families of those men and women who wait at home for those overseas. Thank you to those who never came home. Know that you are missed and always will be.

Thank you to my grandfather, my uncles, my cousin, and my brother, all of whom fought in different wars and conflicts from WWII onward. We have been blessed that you all have made it home safely. My prayers will be said today for those that have been lost.

If you can, take a moment and put flowers on the grave of a soldier today. It doesn't even have to be a soldier you're related to.

Enjoy the day, be safe, and thank those who allowed us to have this.

No comments: