Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring?

Ah spring, the time when young lover's fancy turn towards thoughts of love. Or as is the case at my house, when 2 young dogs decide to romp and play and run all over the yard. Both things work. My question doesn't deal with IF today. it deals with the fact I have a nice new rosebush to plant and I'd really like to keep the pups out of it and from digging it up once I put it in this weekend. Any suggestions for how to do this? Bonus points if it can keep my husband from mowing it down as well.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

We were told to sprinkle chili powder all around it but I thought that sounded mean. As for the husband- I have no idea, good luck!

Browniris said...

Hmm...not sure what to do about the rose bushes. I am struggling with the same probelm myself...my dog totally thinks it is okay to run around in the flower bed.