Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update on cursed

It appears it is a dirty throttlebody on P's car. I'm still listed as cursed, but the check engine light did go off.

I had to cancel my sono for tomorrow. I get to go to an off-site meeting for work that starts at 8. I was supposed to be at the doctor's at 8:30 with the sono at 11. Somehow I don't think these two things are going to work well together. So now it looks like it will be after vacation before I can go and get it done. This isn't ideal, but it is what we have to work with. On the other hand, it does mean that the ban has been lifted for now.

That's my pdate for now. I'm sure there will be more later.

1 comment:

The Hopeful Elephant said...

Oh dang it!

Well, enjoy your vacation...and when you get back, I'll be here waiting for you!