Hello and welcome to my corner of the internet. I'm April and I married my husband P almost 3 years ago. At that point in time, we threw out the condoms and started letting the chips fall where they may. I suffered a miscarriage in Jan. of 2008 at 6w, 3d. Since then, we've been trying to no avail.
Currently I'm waiting for my sonohystereogram next week. Previously we've had an HSG done which showed my left tube blocked and during which I managed to kick the doctor in the head. Grace is not my middle name. We also know there is a cyst on my left ovary and that because of the cyst, I have low FSH and high E2. It looks like I'm headed back towards clomid, but until the sono is done, nothing has been prescribed. So currently we are on the 3rd month of a break because apparently when one is trying to have a baby, my doctor forbids intercourse. Go figure!
Ten things about me
1. I'm afraid of snakes. Terrifed actually.
2. I'm going to the beach in August and I'm ridiculously excited about it.
3. I have never dyed my hair.
4. I prefer glasses to contacts and haven't worn contacts since high school.
5. I like corn on the cob.
6. My favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and creme.
7. I'd rather sit by the ocean than by a pool. This explains the excitement about going to the beach.
8. I crochet, but don't know how to knit.
9. I love watching Dr. Who and have been watching previous seasons on Netflix on the Wii. It's almost an obsession at this point.
10. I'm a Gleek and have been re-watching Glee this summer as well.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back again!
1 hour ago