Friday, July 2, 2010

7 days late

And still no sign of anything resembling a period. P wants me to test again in a couple of days since nothing has materialized yet. I think I'm just one of those lucky people who had their cycle messed up by having an HSG and it's just going to appear randomly and take me by surprise. It would be my luck you know?

Then again, maybe I used up all of my bad luck when I sliced the bottom of my toe on the radiator beside the bed trying to get out of the house on time for work. So now I have a nice big cut from said radiator on the bottom of my big toe. At least it's Friday and I don't have to get up early tomorrow. But I get to walk around an amusement park all day tomorrow. Somehow, I don't think it's going to be as fun as originally planned.

1 comment:

Liz said...

So. Did you test?