Hello to everyone from ICLW! Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I am April. I have been married to P. for 2.5 years. My husband has a daughter from his previous marriage, J., also known as the young'un. She is 10.5 and is a delightful child hell bent on becoming a large bratty teen. It's fun.
P. and I have been trying to have a child of our own since we got married in 2007. We have recently gotten the diagnosis of anovulatory and have done a round of clomid just after the holidays. Unfortunately, we both became sick the week of baby making and no baby making happened. I'm at the end of the clomid cycle now, am waiting to hear back about my bloodwork so we will know if the clomid in this dose worked or if we're moving to a higher amount.
Since this is ICLW, here is a list of 10 things about me:
1. I play violin and have since I was 8 years old.
2. I crochet, a lot.
3. I'm addicted to Lego Indiana Jones 2 on the Wii.
4. I love to read and have at least 1 book in my purse most of the time.
5. I want to be on What Not to Wear just so that maybe I can look really good and get to go to NYC for a week.
6. I have never dyed my hair.
7. I do not buy shoes and purses. Instead I buy yarn like there is no tomorrow some months.
8. I wear bifocals and have since I was 10. I don't like to wear contacts so I still wear glasses.
9. I drink mint tea a lot. I have a cup sitting next to me now and will have at least 3 more today.
10. I am terrified of snakes. I can't even stand to see a picture of one, I'm so scared of them.
And that's all I've got. Please, feel free to wander about and poke around my blog. Thanks for stopping by!
1 hour ago