Monday, March 15, 2010

CD3 / Day 1

The clomid begins again. So far, no jitters, hot flashes, or irrational mood swings, but it's only 9:30 in the morning. We'll see how this week goes.

To make this week even more fun, it's tech week for a show for which I'm running a light board. This means rehearsals every evening and short sleep every night. P is building it and running the sound. The young'un is dancing in it as it's for her ballet school. Oh well. Nothing like added stress to compliment the extra hormonal infertile, right? At least on Friday after the show there will be drinking. massive drinking. By massive, I mean 1 as I have the tolerance of a gnat. But it counts, right?

So anyway, the gist of this is I'm back in the saddle and ready to try and make a baby. Please God, let this time work.

3 comments:

jill said...

Hoping for you!!

Samantha said...

Cd1 should come for me any day now (my last provera was Friday) and then I'll be on 50mg clomid days 5-9. What dosage are you on? I hope this is our month!!!

adsf said...

Good luck! Just relax, it'll happen. (kidding ;) )