Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wait, it's been a whole year?

On Saturday it will have been a year since I started posting to the internet about my fertility, or lack there of. To be honest, I thought a little public shaming might have jump started everything and I'd be knocked up in a month or two. Obviously, I was wrong as it's now a year later and I can't even get an answer on my blood work in a timely manner. However, thank you to every one who has read my rantings and ravings. Thank you for all of the support given when I've needed it. You wonderful ladies have helped make a difficult year easier because I knew I wasn't alone.

So many times here in the world of IF, it seems like even speaking of it aloud is taboo, almost as if it were a disease that could be caught from standing too close. You know, kinda like cooties, only worse. But reading others stories and seeing some of you cross over to the other side has been so wonderful. I've rejoiced with all of you and cried with all of you as well. I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you for everything in the last year and here's to hoping we all make it over in the next year.

1 comment:

jill said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Here's hoping this upcoming year is a great one for you! :)