Friday, January 2, 2009

It was not a happy new year.

CD1 came on December 31st. We start trying again on Jan 10th. As much as I had a feeling that this cycle wasn't the one for us, I still had that little bit of hope. Now we wait and start again. If there still is no baby in 6 months, I'm going to go to my doctor and ask for testing because this isn't normal. One miscarriage and then nothing for a year isn't normal. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I need to know so that if it can be fixed, we can get it fixed. If it can't be fixed, then we start making plans for adoption as we have no coverage for IF treatments. Pennsylvania isn't a mandatory coverage state so everything would have to be out of pocket. This means that we would be saving to adopt instead of saving for the possibility of trying once for a pregnancy that may or may not occur.

I'm not going to dwell on this though. It's a new year and we have a new start for the month. Maybe this will be our month and next year we'll ring in the new year with our own bundle of joy.

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

I'm so sorry to hear the which showed up on New Years Eve, I pray this is the LAST time you see her this year and she is gone for 9 straight months! Keep your head up honey, it will happen. We will all have our blessings soon! I have a feeling 2009 is all of our year!!!! :::hugs:::