Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CD2

Confirmation of no pregnancy was received yesterday when I got home from work. Blah. Today is CD2 and in another 10 days, I'm jumping my husband. If there isn't another pregnancy, even one that fails in 3 months, I'm calling the doctor and insisting they test me. I'm not even sure I can wait 3 months at this point. We threw out the birth control 18 months ago. We've had 1 pregnancy that made it to 6w2d. There was a possible chemical pregnancy, but we aren't really sure that it was. It's frustrating and demoralizing and is teaching me more patience than ever. I just have to have faith in God, but at times it's so very hard. I know that everything occurs for a reason and that everything happens in its own time, but sometimes I'd really like to have a crystal ball to see when it happens.

No comments: