Friday, December 19, 2008

O date 2 days early?

What? Something tells me fertility friend has screwed up my date, again. However, DH and I did get some shall we say quality time in the right time frame so we're back to the waiting game. Of course now I'm over analyzing everything. I feel tired, maybe I'm pregnant? Never mind, I went to bed late the last two nights. I feel nauseous, maybe I'm pregnant? Wiat no, that's just the left over parts of my cold that I can't seem to kick. And it goes on and on as my brain sperates into two portions, the hopeful side and the cynical side and argues with itself. Yeah, my brain has arguments with itself. I swear, I'm not crazy. I just keep hoping and hoping and there's a cynical part of me that keeps trying to keep the hopeful side from being crushed if things don't work out like planned.

No comments: