Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 10

Tomorrow I have plans for my hubby, if we're both over this cold that has taken hold of the household for the last week. Even if we're not over the cold, I still have plans for him. Time for me to get my hopes up again and start that pins and needles waiting. Why do I do this to myself every month? Why can't I just let it go? Be it foolish or not, it's time to try again. Will I get a Christmas present to remember? Or will I be ringing in the New Year feeling like a failure again this year? CD1 should be New Year's Day. We shall see where this cycle leads.

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

Hey girl, I ran across your blog...I hope you get the best Christmas present ever. I too will find out if I am pregnant right before Christmas, I am a little concern that I won't be and then what a bummer Christmas it will be...just stay positive and keep your faith :o)