Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Long time no post

It's been hectic around here and I haven't posted in a while. The good new? I survived the holidays on all fronts. The bad news? The ex's baby shower is in 2 weeks and I have to get the present ready and take it and the young'un over to her grandmother on that side's house to drop it off. The kiddo even managed to talk me into making a blanket for the baby.

On other fronts, the holidays were busy, hectic, and nice. The new year, I'm looking forward to getting back in the stirrups, so to speak.

I'm also looking forward to vacation in 22 days. Florida and orlando, here I come again. Yep, we're headed back to Dis.ney for a little get-away for P and I. It's the honeymoon we weren't able to take when we got married.

Happy New Year everyone. May this be the year for us all.

No comments: