Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Parties and babies

My cousin, the fertile one who's shower I helped orchestrate, is having a party for her brother who is entering the military. She had the baby in mid-August. My problem is I want to go and see my cousin off, but I don't know if I can take an evening of cooing over a baby and the inevitable questions about when I'll be producing a baby. After all, we've been married for over 3 years and I'm not getting any younger, or so I've been told. I have until Saturday to decide.

1 comment:

Iam veRONIque said...

I understand what your going through. Maybe I guess you should just accompany your cousin off to the airport and not on the day of the party rather than forcing yourself to go but knowing that all the questions and pain maybe inflicted at the party. God Bless.