Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, Monday

I have a major case of the Mondays today. However, for once none of it is related to infertility. Yeah, I know. It shocked me too.

My day so far has consisted of leaving my lap top at home and realzing it when I was less than 5 minutes from work. I had to go back, get it, and then get back to work. Then I left it in my car and had to go back to get it from there. Total time lost: 1.5 hours.

After 2 days on vacation, I was greeted with an e-mail inbox full of things. Each person who had e-mailed felt that their request was the most important thing to which I should be giving my attention. Needless to say, some people were a bit disappointed that they weren't quite as important on the list as they thought they would be.

Now it's lunch time. My lunch? It's at home too.

Maybe this is a sign that I should have stayed home today?

2 comments:

The Hopeful Elephant said...

I have SO done stuff like that. It makes me feel awful and then my attitude sucks, and then...the day is shot. Sigh.

However, good news...it's near 3 PM. The day is almost over! xoxox

Liz said...

I hate it when people mark their emails with that little red urgent exclamation mark. Urgent to them, not to you. Usually gets relegated to the bottom of my pile. (Hmmm that makes me sound quite vindictive doesn't it?!)